Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family Portrait- Trolley Trail - Branford CT

What a great way to surprise your Dad! Brenna decided to do a family portrait for her Dad for Father's Day. It was a total surprise. Dave, Dad/Grandpa, is one of my best friends. It was a perfect because I finally got to meet his daughter and granddaughter and surprise him with his gift as well. It was a hot summer night but the light was beautiful and we had a lot of fun. Maddy is my new best bud! The Trolley Trail was quite the adventure for her. She now has a new found love for hermit crabs and Osprey. She is such a bright young girl who had us all laughing the entire session! Brenna thank you for having me be part of this special gift for your Dad.




























This is the I am so done with photos photo




No comments: