Thursday, January 15, 2009

Best of 2008

I decided that I would post my favorite shots from the past year.



This was from a concert that I did in Guilford. These kids were incredible.






Miss Emily...She was loving the camera.



I love this photo so much. Thank you to Keira and Heath for this one.



My friend Kevin. It took a while for him to warm up to me following him around the playground with my camera. He had me all over the place. It was worth it when I got this shot!



Diana is a beautiful girl. I also shot her wedding.


Nathan was too cute. I got him going by throwing leaves at him to get him to have a fun. He ended up chasing me and throwing leaves at me in most of the photos I have of him. This was a "I think I am done moment"...too cute.



This was taken at Lighthouse Point. I was a little nervous because when we pulled up for the shoot they were preparing for the "Fantasy of Lights". It worked out well and it is a beautiful place to get great shots.






Finally, the WPLR shoot. It was a great experience for me and everyone there was wonderful. It was great to be a part of the Toy Drive and to help them help all these kids.

2008 was a great year for me and I want to thank everyone who let me capture moments in their lives.
Here is to 2009....

No comments: