Friday, December 26, 2008

Perfect Timing...

I got an email from a friend's son, who wanted a professional portrait for his Mom, of is brother and him for Christmas. I told them that I would be happy to do it. They wanted just a backdrop photo of the two of them.

I know them both well and I know their personalities. I decided that a backdrop photo just wouldn't do for them. As luck would have it, it was the weekend of the snow storm and I got a great idea to take them down to the beach and shoot some photos there. It was cold and I was bundled but the guys were in sweaters at first, and then changed into dress shirts. It was still snowing a bit as well. They toughed it out and did a great job. It was actually a lot of fun for all of us. I thought I would share some of the photos and the comment that they sent me.

"I LOVE THEM!

They came out awesome, that was a great idea you had to go down to the beach. I love the fact you did multiple takes on the same shot... It added a nice variety to it. I can't wait for my mom to pick a picture...

Thank you so much, it was great working with you on this."







No comments: