Monday, March 23, 2015

CT Wedding - Battell Chapel - Omni Hotel New Haven CT

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so when I met Brad and Helen and they told me about their wedding I was overly excited. The one thing that was the catch was that my second shooter and I had to dress up. Well, let me think for a half second.....YES!!! Their rehearsal dinner was at the famous Pepe's Pizza where there was of course pizza but also pumpkin carving. The wedding was beautiful. Yale's Old Campus was the perfect setting for the formals. We were off to the Omni Hotel for the reception. After the cocktail hour, your had to face your fears and walk through the haunted hallway. Helen and Brad had an amazing wedding, one that I will never forget.

Vendors:
Associate Photographer: Rick Dubie
Reception: Omni Hotel New Haven
Ceremony: Battell Chapel
Officiant: Ian Oliver
Florist: Cynthia's of Branford
DJ: Local Motion
Lighting: Encore Event Technologies
Dress: David's Bridal
The girls got to choose their own



















































































































































No comments: