Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Deployment Photo Shoot - Grayville Falls - Amston CT

This photo shoot started as a senior portrait session. Sierra and I had been emailing back and forth and she told me that some of the photos were for her boyfriend Dylan. He is in the Navy and was being deployed. Immediately I asked her if he would be joining us. At first he was not going to be able to join us. I received an email a few days before the shoot to let me know Dylan would be part of the photo shoot. I was so excited.  Deployment shoots are sessions that have such an emotional connection for everyone involved. I feel honored to have been able to give them something that they can hold onto until Dylan comes home. Sierra and Dylan, thank you for having me be a part of a very special shoot. Dylan, stay safe and thank you for doing what you do.





















































No comments: