Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Reveal - Town Green - East Haven CT

I have to say, I was so nervous about this shoot coming together. Meg and Jimmie are expecting their first child. We decided to do a gender reveal shoot. (I need to come up with a better name for this shoot.)
They had their appointment  for the ultrasound to find out if the baby was a boy or girl. My first initial idea was to have the doctors office put the answer to the big question in an envelope, but my incredible Associate Photographer, Amy Hanselmann, said to have them call me directly. We had more time to get everything ready and in the right color before they got to the location.

I have to tell you, waiting by the phone for that answer was torture! It brought back memories for me, the anticipation of finding out. You would have thought I was the one who was pregnant. I got the call and immediately called Amy. Amy had the important balloon job. She was off to get them and I was off to the Green in East Haven to set up. 

Mother nature was not cooperating. It was raining but not pouring. I had a blanket for Meg in hand, just in case. So I guess the photos will explain the rest. Oh yea....you have to watch the video to see what they are having. 

Congratulations Meghan and Jimmie. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to meet....... the baby.










No comments: