Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Engagement Shoot - Essex Connecticut

I have decided at some point in my life I would love to live in Essex. The small town is out of a story book. It's a beautiful seaside, New England town. It has a lot of meaning for Sylvia and Dave. We had a beautiful fall morning for their Engagement Shoot. It was great to walk  down Main Street and window shop and check out all the amazing Halloween Decorations. I would have to say that every home on Main Street is a Historic Home. The shoot would not have been complete unless we stopped at the Griswold Inn.  We walked and talked about the towns traditions and history.

Loved it! This is only the beginning. Their wedding will have the same setting and I can not wait! What a beautiful area to get married. I learned a lot about the town, while getting to know a great couple. Can't wait for the wedding!!






































No comments: