Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding by the Sea - Anthony's Ocean View - New Haven CT

This wedding was very special for me. I have known Aimee and her incredible family for pretty much all of Aimee's life. You see I used to baby sit for her. Yep....she was three and now here she is getting married. When she asked me to be her wedding photographer, I thought one, WOW I am getting old and two, OF COURSE!

Meeting her soon to be husband was an experience. Dwayne had me laughing from start to finish when we did their engagement shoot. It was great. He loves to joke around and I love it!   The two of them together are such a perfect match. Of course the third addition to this couple is Billy. He added the perfect bit of fun to the engagement shoot and was ring bearer for the wedding. He is the four legged one in the photos.

Aimee and Dwayne it was my pleasure to work with you and be a part of your journey to becoming man and wife. It was wonderful to see Aimee's family again after so many years and to meet Dwayne's family. Karissa, my Associate photographer and I had a great time at the wedding.

The Vendors for the wedding were incredible:
Anthony's Ocean View as always did an incredible job. The food was incredible and the staff always professional and fun to work with.
Flowers by Lisa I love working with Lisa. She always does such a beautiful job and is always great with her couples.
Make up Artist Kaitlyn Mathews did a beautiful job.
Videographer, Anthony Matthews from Final Touch Productions was a pleasure to work with.
DJ, Kenny Q Productions kept the party going. Kenny and his crew did a great job of keeping everyone dancing!

Hiding for the "First See"
Has to be my favorite expression of the day!
Look whose peeking over the fence!
Billy all decked out!
.











No comments: