Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding at St.Vincent De Pauls - Country House East Haven CT


This wedding was close to home  and all the way from Michigan. It was great to see the North meet Midwest. Tammy came back to her roots and brought along her guy. They have a gorgeous getaway home on the beach which made it a perfect scene for the formal photos. I must say I am jealous....to sit in the morning and look out onto the Sound with a cup of tea would be fabulous.

The ceremony was at St. Vincent de Paul's Church, which was beautiful for this traditional wedding.

Tammy, to my surprise remembered me from high school. Little did I know a few of the gang would be at the wedding. Tammy is very detail oriented. Her invitation was ordered in 3 pieces and then they assembled them to get the exact look she wanted. Loved it! She looked amazing for her big day. I had a great time spending time with her and the family.

Pat brought in the Midwest gang. His daughter and son are gorgeous and so sweet. Pat also loves his car. (Tammy first of course). The car somehow made it into the engagement session and into the wedding photos. Pat and the Michigan gang also introduced us Northerns to "The Alligator". I have to say this was a first and I was prepped for it before hand. I must admit I Googled it before the wedding. It was great and I hope to see it at more weddings up here.

Pat and Tammy are such a wonderful couple. It's a perfect match! The wedding was a blast!

Details:
Venue - The Country House
Wedding Planner - Loved working with Nicole and the Staff of Sixpence for your Shoe
Flowers - Flower Wonderland
Band and Entertainment - The Happening
Cake - Pastry Fusion














Photo by Karrissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karrissa Van Tassel


Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel

Photo by Karissa Van Tassel


Photo by Karissa Van Tassel
Photo by Karissa Van Tassel









 Photo by Karissa Van Tassel 





















































Oh Yeah...It's The Alligator!!








1 comment:

Karissa Van Tassel said...

Beautiful!!