Thursday, April 26, 2012

Biancha and Gregory - Lighthouse Park - Fort Nathan Hale - New Haven CT

When I first received an email about this shoot I knew that it was a special shoot. Biancha explained to me that Greg was in the Army and was being deployed. She wanted to have a day together and have photos of the two of them before he left. I was teary eyed just reading her email. This is one of the many reasons why I love my job. These moments are what makes me feel like I can do something special for a couple and create something for them to look back at and smile. This is the best feeling in the world. We had so much fun together. It was great to watch them smile and joke and just relax and have fun. 

I had a blast working with both of you. It was a great time and loads of laughs! Our"No Rain Dance" worked! Thank you for having me photograph you guys. It was great to get to know you both. Greg, thank you for what you do. You have a great girl there. My best to the both of you and I cant wait to see you guys  again! 
   

























No comments: