Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shoreline Trolley Museum Car Show

The Car Show at The Shoreline Trolley Museum
East Haven

Click here for more information on the Trolley Museum

Saturday May 19th 9am to 3 pm

Music, Food, Trolley Rides
Trophies at 3 pm

Price Adults $10, child $6 and  seniors  $8

Antique cars pay $10 at gate, get two all day ride passes for trolleys for each car.

No limit on age of cars entered, first 100 cars get dash plaques
 











I am proud to be the Official Photographer for the Trolley Museum. John wanted a photo of me with the Trolley. I am definitely better behind the camera than in front. The Trolley Museum has given me so many great backdrops for so many photo shoots and many more to come. Thank you so much for having me be a part of the Trolley Museum Family.

No comments: