Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Day at the Beach......




Today ended up being a perfect day for this shoot. It was actually warm, which seems to be rare these past few day. I was able to get some great shots of Svenja and her family along with her sister from Germany and her son, who are leaving to go back home shortly. The kids did really great. Three of them were under a year and my buddy Felix is 2. I am so grateful to have been able to be asked back by Svenja to capture sthese images of all of them before her sister had to go back home. Here are some of my favorite shots from the shoot. Thank you so much Svenja! I had a great time getting these shots. Enjoy the preview! Zack...thank you for  giving the extra hand! I am glad that I was able to get some shots of you as well.




 





















No comments: