Monday, January 4, 2010

Best of 2009

What a great year this was! I really want to thank all my wonderful clients who have allowed me into their lives to capture some very memorable occasions. It was a year of creativity, excitement and growing for me. Thank you to everyone for your support. I could not have done it without you. I am looking forward to 2010 for more fun and creative ways to bring out my clients for who they are. Here are some of my picks from 2009. Thank you! Hope to see you again in 2010!
























1 comment:

mary said...

Love all the pics! Can't wait till you have your one woman show at the Wadsworth Anthaneum (SP???). I think you should consider teaching an adult class this year at the local high school so you can share your talent & do some networking while you're teaching. ;o)