Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stella and Luna

I had the pleasure if working with the 2 most beautiful models, Stella and Luna. They are 7 day old twins. The girls and their parents are amazing. I am so happy that I was able to work with this incredible family. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a piece of their very early life.























During the shoot we were not paying much attention to Rudy, the family Grey Hound. He decided to get into the action and posed for us. So of course, I had to include him in on the shoot!

3 comments:

mary said...

I like how one twin is light hair & the other is dark hair. Great shots Jenn!

billkeane said...

Phenomenal Jenni, just phenomenal. Classic images both you and the parents can be enormously proud of. Truly beautiful.

Lulu said...

Absolutely beautiful! It almost makes me want to have another set of twins.