Monday, February 9, 2009

A Day at the Salon

I know so many great people with their own businesses and we are all doing everything we can to keep the small businesses going. I am doing business shoots in order to show what the service is or what products are being sold. This way the company has a CD of unlimited photos to use for promotion, websites, brochures, or how ever they would like to use the images. I love taking photos of people doing what they love to do. When people open their own business its usually because it something that they love and are proud of. I love to capture that look.

I did a shoot at Salon Massimo in Branford CT. Massimo wanted some up to date photos of the salon, the stylists, the products and the services. It was a busy Saturday for them. I tried to stay out of the way but yet get some great shots of what was going on. Massimo is very proud of his salon and his stylists. They are all unique in their own ways. Many of the girls that are there have worked there for a very long time. It was a lot of fun for me and I hope for them as well. So here are some from the shoot.







>

No comments: